Fall is the time of year when family memories are brought to life at UNANGST TREE FARMS. Families visit the farm to celebrate the colors of the season and to create memories which will last a life time. We invite your family to join us in our 20th year of celebrating the beauty of the fall season. October is the month to take a deep breath, soak in the warmth of the sun and marvel at the vibrant colors that fall upon our earth. We look forward to your visit!
Hours: Saturday, September 29th - Wednesday, October 31st
Monday - Friday: 12PM - 5PM*
Saturday & Sunday: 11 AM - 6 PM*
* Weather Permitting
1. Large Corn Maze: (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS ONLY). Geared for third grade and older. Maze is a "Battle Ship" Theme.
LAST HAYRIDE TO THE CORN MAZE IS AT 4:30 PM! NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. A One Acre "Jack And The Corn Stalk" Theme Corn Maze: Ideal for Second Grade and younger. Perfect maze for those little feet that can't travel far (Seven Days/Week).
3. Hayrides To Pumpkin Patch And/Or Corn Maze: (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS ONLY)! No Additional cost For Hayrides. You just pay for Corn maze admission and/or pumpkins. Large variety of pumpkins, squash and gourds.
LAST HAYRIDE TO PUMPKIN PATCH ON SAT/SUN IS AT 5:30 PM! NO EXCEPTIONS!
HAYRIDES DO NOT RUN M - F. WALK TO PUMPKIN PATCH M - F.
4. Corn Building: Loose Corn With Pails & Shovels (Seven Days/Week)
5. Snack Stand: SATURDAY & SUNDAYS ONLY! Extra YUMMY Apple Cider Donuts, hotdogs, (cheese)hamburgers, homemade french fries, apple cider, soft pretzels, etc.
6. Farm Market: (Seven Days/Week) Cornstalks, Straw Bales, Indian Corn, Popcorn, Squash, Baking Pumpkins, Gourds, Mums, Apples, Pumpkin Carving Kits, Candles, Etc.
7. Petting Zoo: Feed The Goats & Sheep ($1). Pigs and Chickens Observational
8. The adorable ponies will be visiting Unangst Tree Farms on October 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st from 12PM-5PM. Pony Rides WILL NOT be available September 29th & 30th and October 27th & 28th. Cost: $6
9. Birthday Parties: Please check out Birthday Party page.