Saturday, September 28th - Wednesday, October 31st
Monday - Friday: 12PM - 5PM*
Saturday & Sunday: 10AM - 6PM*
* Weather Permitting
OPEN COLUMBUS DAY, MONDAY OCTOBER 14TH FROM 12P-5P. ALL ACTIVITIES RUNNING EXCEPT THE LARGE MAZE WILL NOT BE OPEN. HAYRIDES TO PUMKIN PATCH BEGIN AT NOON. CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
1. Large Corn Maze: (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS ONLY). Geared for third grade and older.
LAST HAYRIDE TO THE CORN MAZE IS AT 4:30 PM! NO EXCEPTIONS!
2. A One Acre "The Three Silly Goats and Their Stuff" Theme Corn Maze: Ideal for Second Grade and younger. Perfect maze for those little feet that can't travel far (Seven Days/Week).
3. Hayrides To Pumpkin Patch And/Or Corn Maze: (SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS ONLY)! No Additional cost For Hayrides. You just pay for Corn maze admission and/or pumpkins. Large variety of pumpkins, squash and gourds.
LAST HAYRIDE TO PUMPKIN PATCH ON SAT/SUN IS AT 5:30 PM! NO EXCEPTIONS!
HAYRIDES DO NOT RUN M - F. WALK TO PUMPKIN PATCH M - F.
4. Corn Building: Loose Corn With Pails & Shovels (Seven Days/Week)
5. Snack Stand: SATURDAY & SUNDAYS ONLY! Extra YUMMY Apple Cider Donuts, hotdogs, (cheese)hamburgers, homemade french fries, apple cider, soft pretzels, etc.
6. Farm Market: (Seven Days/Week) Cornstalks, Straw Bales, Indian Corn, Popcorn, Squash, Baking Pumpkins, Gourds, Mums, Apples, Pumpkin Carving Kits, Candles, Etc.
7. Birthday Parties: Please check out Birthday Party page.
8. Petting Zoo: Feed The Goats & Sheep ($1). Pigs and Chickens Observational
The Vibrant Colors of Fall